November 28, 2013

Quentin Tarantino: Next flick

Quentin Tarantino, a magical name in the world of modern cinema. An energetic filmmaker, who broke the rule of a traditional film and followed a unique way of filming.

Quentin Tarantino


I admire him as a Screenplay writer much more than a Director. His major asset is the narration of non-linear stories being conveyed with impressive characterization. Tarantino lights life to every characters he crafts even if it happen to be a minor one. A true brilliance!


Pulp Fiction, one of the greatest movies of all time, is one such example where his skill and class is evident as a writer. InglouriousBasterds is a pure master piece. So as DjangoUnchained. True and quality cinema lovers neither hate these movies nor afford to miss it!

QT has won almost all laurels around the globe. Winning “Academy Award” and “BAFTA Award” twice is not any easy task. And Palme d'Or award is a pinnacle to his achievement.

In his latest interview in a famous TV show, QT hinted about his next movie and also cleared that it won’t be a sequel to Django Unchained.  He revealed  

It’s a western, I haven’t told anyone this publicly, but I will say the genre: It’s a western”.

Tarantino further clarified: 
I had so much fun doing Django, and I love westerns so much that after I taught myself how to make one, it’s like OK! Let me make another one now that I know what I’m doing


So a major treat on the way for all Tarantino fans!! J

No comments: